Coding classes begin quarterly
Web Development Program
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and UCF Coding Boot Camp’s full-stack flex class teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end programming.
Learn through a rigorous coding curriculum:
PHP frameworks like Laravel
Learn How To Code
- Study at the pace that works for you, with full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options to choose from.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new coding skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a certificate of completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education, demonstrating your achievements.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, job matching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 12- or 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible.
Through the coding boot camp, you will enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands on experience in full-stack web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then our program could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career, job in coding, or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our full-time and part-time curricula cover front-end and back-end programming technologies*, and you will graduate with the coding skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- PHP (Laravel, LAMP Stack)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our coding boot camps in Sanford/Lake Mary, and in Orlando on the Valencia West campus and at the UCF Innovative Center, are being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (407) 454-9823 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
While some background in coding is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
No, applicants do not need to be UCF students. UCF Coding Boot Camp is offered through UCF Division of Continuing Education.
Coding Boot Camp Options
- Full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Full-time classes held Monday – Friday
» Coding: Part-Time 12/2/20 » Data: Part-Time 12/8/20 » Digital Marketing: Part-Time 10/20/20 » UX/UI: Part-Time 11/16/20
» Digital Marketing:
Contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below if you’re ready to learn more about UCF Coding Boot Camp.